'Cause we'll Never Forget

il nostro slogan

« Older   Newer »

1. SilviaLivre
        Top   Dislike

User deleted

'Cause We'll Never Forget

Erano mesi che non giravo nel mondo del buffyverse. Poi per caso appare nei video correlati un video su Buffy e &Angel. Eun video tira l'altro vedo quesa clip tratta da quell'episodio magnifico che è 'I Will remember You'. Ed ecco lì ancora un pugno nello stomaco a osservare quella scena. Ancora lacrime nonostante conoscessi la scena a memoria, nonostante sapessi perfettamente le parole pronunciate, in quel video in inglese... e mi sono ritrovata ancora una volta ad amarli, a riscoprire che quello slogan che casualmente scrisse Cristal ormai tanti anni fa in un suo post era la verità e forse lo sarà per sempre.

Perchè noi non dimenticheremo
    'Cause We'll Never Forget

Non importa se non saremo ancora nel mondo virtuale, la magnificenza di questa coppia è che ci sono entrate dentro e ci hanno trasformato profondamente nella vista vera, dentro nell'anima. Di qui la mia decisione di scriverlo e mettere in home questo nostro adagio e di lasciarlo ben visibile a chiunque.

Video

CITAZIONE
    Cut to the clock on Angel's desk. It's 8:56.
    Buffy wearing a long flowery dress is pacing Angel's apartment. Angel comes down the steps to his apartment.
    Buffy: "I'm guessing that expression isn't because they were all out of fresh OJ at the deli. - What happened?"
    Angel: "Nothing happened. - I just.."
    Buffy: "Where have you been?"
    Angel: "I went to see the Oracles. I asked them to turn me back."
    Buffy: "What? - Why?"
    Angel: "Because more then ever I know how much I love you."
    Buffy backs away from him: "No. No, you didn't."
    Angel follows her: "And if I stayed mortal one of us would wind up dead, maybe both of us. You heard what Mohra said."
    Buffy: "Mohra is dead. We killed him."
    Angel: "He said others would come."
    Buffy: "They always come. And they always will. But that's my problem now, not yours, remember?"
    Angel: "No, I won't just stand by and let you fight, maybe die, alone."
    Buffy: "Then we fight together."
    Angel: "You saw what happened last night. If anything I'm a liability to you. You take chances to protect me, and that's not just bad for you, it's bad for the people we were meant to help."
    Buffy: "So what? You just took a whole 24 hours to weigh the ups and downs of being a regular Joe and decided it was more fun being a superhero?"
    Angel: "You know that's not it. How can we be together if the cost is your life, or the lives of others? (Buffy just stares at him and after a moment he takes her into his arms) I know. I couldn't tell you. I wasn't sure - if I could do it if I woke up with you one more morning."
    Buffy sniffling: "I understand. - So, what happens now?'
    Angel: "The Oracles are giving us back the day, turning back time, so I can kill Mohra before his blood makes me mortal."
    Buffy: "When?"
    Angel looks over at the clock (it's 9:00): "Another minute."
    Buffy crying: "A minute? No. No, it's not enough time!"
    Angel: "We don't have a choice. It's done."
    Buffy: "How am I supposed to go on with my life knowing what we had? What we could have had?"
    Angel: "You won't. No one will know but me."
    Buffy: "Everything we did."
    Angel: "It never happened."
    Buffy shakes her head: "It did. It did. I know it did! (Puts her hand on his heart) I felt your heart beat."
    Angel: "Buffy.."
    They kiss. Buffy looks over at the clock. The minute is almost up.
    Buffy: "No! Oh God. It's not enough time."
    Angel is crying too now: "Shh, please. Please."
    The hold each other tightly both crying.
    Angel: "Please, please."
    Buffy: "No. I'll never forget. I'll never forget. I'll never forget. I'll never forget."
    White flash dissolves to Angel's office the previous day.
    Angel is leaning against his desk blinking, looking around. Buffy is standing next to the door.
    Buffy: "So, then let's just stick to the plan. Keep our distance until a lot of time has passed, and given enough time - we should be able to.."
    Angel stares at her and swallows hard: "Forget."
    Buffy: "Yeah. - So - I'm gonna go - start forgetting."
    The Mohra crashes through the window behind Angel with a scream. Angel just turns, grabs the clock from his desk and coolly smashes the Mohra's jewel with it. The Mohra goes up in a flash of light.
    Buffy slightly stunned: "That was unreal. - How did you know how to kill it?"
    Angel: "It's a Mohra demon. I - I had a lot of time to catch up on my reading."
    Buffy nods slowly: "Yeah. Okay. - So I guess we've covered it, right?"
    Angel: "I guess we did."
    Buffy: "And that's all there really is to say."
    Angel takes a deep breath and looks down on the smashed clock. It stopped at 9:02. When he turns back Buffy is already leaving the outer office.
    Angel: "Yeah. - That's it."

Edited by SilviaLivre - 5/8/2014, 16:17

0 replies since 5/8/2014, 14:08   145 views